Saturday, March 13, 2004

What a night. As Jim has been enjoying LA, I decided to show him the LA 'experience' so I called my most LA friend, Justin, to help.

And help he did. Justin is a great guy. He works in advertising, and exchanges tons of money for the economy (he makes it and spends it nearly as quickly). And I realize that when I go out with Justin, I don't need to do a thing except sit and listen. I heard stories that involved drugs, hookers, Vegas, alcohol, the MGM grand, lots of vomiting, sex and Canadian women with false teeth.

And that was one story only.

So we hit the Conga room, but there was no Salsa to be found. Instead it was Asian night, and no offense intended, there were HUNDREDS of asian boys and girls partying in the Conga. I think my group was the only group actually allowed to drink.

So we left, and went to the Rainbow room to grabs us some of that 1980's fervor. We saw Sebastian Bach from Skid Row (who was sitting with Warren DiMartini of Ratt) and Bill Maher. And we had fried cheese and milk shakes.

more later