Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Disagreeing with the States

Ok. I'm glad its a state's rights issue. But I whole-heartedly disagree with legislating hate and discrimination in America. What's next? Keeping Spics, Niggers, Wops and Kikes from reproducing or Voting? This is one angry Dago.

From Life in the Pink
"We Tried

So, I'm a little disapointed and angry about the election. Okay, I'm a lot disapointed and angry.

Do you all realized that Oklahoma elected a senator who said that abortion doctors should get the death penalty? And South Carolina elected someone who said that single mothers and gays shouldn't be allowed in schools?

The anti-gay marriage amendments passing in eleven states also filled me with a warm fuzzy feeling. Hey, America, thanks for voting to hate me.

Has anyone else noticed that between the anti-abortion stuff, and the anti-gay stuff, the Republicans just seem to really want to control what goes on with the vagina? They don't want girls going into it, they want to make sure babies come out of it . . .

Well, sorry, guys, but your right to swing your fist ends at my face, and your right to legislate based on your religion ends at my cunt."