Monday, March 15, 2004

Mondays...

Still recovering somewhat from the weekend. Showing Jim around LA is exhausting. I just don't do that much going out anymore and I think I imbibed more beer in three days than I have since the new year. At least it was good beer, as we hit the King's Head and Cat n Fiddle pubs. (Good to know about Jim, British Pubs=goood).

Got too hang with my old old friend and former musical accomplice, Alistair. I had not seen him since the 20th Century, so it was great to discover that we fell right back into it. We talked music, bass, keyboards, film, more music and...music. Some things never change... :)

Hopefully he'll be a California resident soon. Maybe then I can convince him to let me sit in a few jam sessions. Long ago I realized I write hard-edged pop music: Big Al has left the troposphere for regions beyond and I'd love to listen.

More later