Monday, June 14, 2004

Trace Evidence - Premieres!!!


Trace Evidence - ONAIR - Courttv.com

Yes, ladies and gentlement, the TV show I recently worked on is ON THE AIR! and in classic Daniel Loyd fashion, I MISSED THE PREMIERE!!

As Cartman would say "GoddaI@#$! it!".

Well, we've only missed two episodes, but they were good ones. "Hawaii/Matheson" and "St. Thomas". The producers/editors involved did a fine job and I did some work on the Hawaii/Matheson case. So catch them if you can.

My episode, "The Carla Almeida Case" is set to air soon (unfortunately, I don't have a schedule yet). Please catch it/tivo it and let me know what you think. It's my first TV show and I'm proud of it. The experience was great for everyone involved and I was able to stay on as a finalizing editor for a few more episodes, sharing the duties with my pal Catherine, who edited the superb "Salisbury" episode airing next week.

After I finish my current documentary, I'm coming back to Trace Evidence for two more episodes, reuniting with Angie,my producer on the Carla case. Happiness pie there!