Thursday, June 17, 2004

Swinging Back

Today or tomorrow I bring my editing system back to the Valley to commence work on Trace Evidence. I'll also be working evenings and weekends on "America the Beautiful". It's been a while since I've worked a double shift, and I'm not particularily looking forward to the hours. But i want to be involved with both projects, so onward ho.

My producer is hitting the road today from Portland to LA, hopefully by tomorrow we'll be working together. And frankly, I need it. I'm hitting a wall with the piece. I have about an hour I'm happy with, but there's at least another hour to go with many materials to get down. I need some of that directorial mojo, so hopefully when portland arrives I'll get some of it.

I think I'm fighting off a cold, as I've been foggy the last few days. Apologies if this entry feels down, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Always darkest before the dawn.