Friday, July 09, 2004

Finis for now

Ahh. Rough cut turned in. Good feeling. Now I have about a week for notes from Court TV, and their writer to do his pass on the narration. So I have time off. Granted, in the big leagues, this would be looked down upon, but the odd thing is everytime I've had hiatus from this show, I've needed it. Take some time to myself, get my passport done, heck even work on America the Beautiful again, though I'm awaiting Darryl's direction - and that is coming on his schedule.

So I have time. What will I do with it? Well, if it's regular habit, I'll fill half of it with working for free on another project, and the 2nd half bitching about how I never get on my bike.

Whine Whine Whine. This is the era of Whining.

Maybe I'll actually get on the bike this time. I need to get in shape. I'm going to China.