Saturday, January 29, 2005

In preparation..

Well, I feel like a deadbeat blogger these days. I'm suffering from the malaise that hits many bloggers in that either 1. what's happenin to me isn't interesting enough to post, or more likely 2. i'm lazy. Either way, I've learned not to post promises I may not keep anymore!

The good thing is that life is getting somewhat back on track after the meltdown of 2004. I'm shipping off to brazil to meet Mrs. Splice on wedesday, and I hope to keep a daily log of my travels as I did in China. And if time permits, post them here. I realize that my weekley postings of photos and stuffs stopped due to various reasons last year, so to make up for it, here are two links for those interested in Sugar & Splice's travels to the east:

Photos!
China Photos!

And finally, the travelog in it's entirety.
The China Chronicles!

I know it's long and incomplete pic & link wise, but well, you can put together the rest.

Enjoy!!! and wait for fun news from Brazil!