Saturday, June 26, 2004

Ugh, hmmm, hurmm

Surfrider's State of the Beach 2003: Report

With Counselor's daily set reports, I feel the urge to rechristen his site Isn'titCoolnews.com. And as I can't compete, I shall refrain.

Life is good. Though today is annoying from the outset. Why? I'm here at work, while Itai and my Wife are surfing Malibu. SURFING MALIBU, while I'm surfing the web.

Sigh. The 'joys and glamour' of working in the film industry. I shoulda guessed it when you realize all products of said industry are created and consumed in darkened rooms.

Udder than that, work is actually good, thank you. The story is shaping up to be an interesting one. It's about a murder of passion, a boyfriend plots to elope with his girlfriend, but she decides not to go with him (boyfriend being not exactly the stable type). Boyfriend loses his temper and takes it out on the girlfriend. Boyfriend tries to cover it up, but keeps getting caught in his own web as the forensic team quickly deduce what happened from all the evidence. We cover DNA testing, gun powder residue testing, show print matching, atomic absorbtion (gun residue imbedded in your skin). This episode is more practice than mystery, but as always, fascinating.